Property Level Flood Protection Support
Nov 26, 2012

How do I protect my property from flooding?RAB Consultants continue to provide support to individual property owners and Local Authorities, by carrying out flood risk surveys to protect their homes and business assets.We have worked with several Local Authorities across the UK including Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council, and Telford and Wrekin Council and are currently supporting Gloucester City Council in undertaking Property Level Flood Protection surveys.We have also supported many homeowners by undertaking property flood protection surveys and identifying solutions to protect their homes from future flooding. Our office locations ensure we can support all locations across the UK and we would be happy to hear from you if you think we can help!