County Durham property flood resilience grant
Apr 21, 2016

RAB Consultants has been supporting property owners with surveys and advice on flood resistance and resilience measures to protect their properties across County Durham.

Affected properties are eligible for property flood resilience grants which are administered through Durham County Council. These grants are provided to support the funding of measures which improve the property's resistance and/or resilience to flooding with any additional repairs normally covered by insurance.

RAB Consultants is listed under the Property Care Association as Independent Flood Protection Specialists. Our surveys provide independent recommendations for flood resistance and/or resilience and we source quotations from reputable companies for the supply and installation of measures. We also complete Durham County Council’s application form therefore managing the whole process on behalf of applicants.

If you require any further information or assistance, please contact Andy McHugh at our Durham office

T: 01388 748366